Thursday, July 16, 2009

Embalming 9


...and here's a chapter of Embalming. Gohoho.
Thanks go to Emba for editing.

Mediafire Megaupload


In other news, I'm looking for an editor for Gakkou no Sensei, and also the latest raws for Gurenki so I can get on that.

Finished three scripts yesterday, and am working on the text-laden Shiharu Genesis right now... you all can also expect Deus Ex Machina 9 tomorrow.


...and that's it. Back to volume three of Hayate x Blade for me... it's hilarious and retarded and everyone should buy it so Seven Seas can afford to keep putting it out.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

0h my gosh a new chapter of Embalming! Thank you Thank you!

Gummy said...

Love Hayate X Blade volume 03. My copy just arrived yesterday.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for Embalming!!! :3

Unknown said...

Dang. Didn't realize that I hadn't read a chapter of Embalming for 266 days. Thanks so much for releasing chapter 9! :D

NSN said...

Awesome to see a new chapter of Embalming out, after so long. The volume 2 raws came out a bit ago, so I was hoping a good group like yours would do it -- great job!

Anonymous said...

Commenting to say that hayate x blade is amazing. Probably one of my favorite manga, and I can't wait till the 4th one is out ;_;

Thanks for the new chapter of embalming also :]

Anonymous said...

Another person waiting for Hayate X Blade vol4 here!

DAI NIN GEN GIRI!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(Great Human Sword)

Linkin said...

Thanks a lot for this new chapter^^

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the great chapter!

Anonymous said...

umm, embalming raws have always been out I think...