Wednesday, February 3, 2010

L-size Little Sister 2


Here's the second chapter of L-size Little Sister, formally introducing my favorite character in the series.

I don't know if she'll actually end up with Ichina, but I sure as hell hope so.

Editing thanks go to 8_edits.

And if someone out there would be willing to clean up raws for this series so that future chapters can look all nice and pretty, that would be Super Awesome.

In any event, I'll do my best to make sure the next chapter wait isn't another four months. ._.;;

EDIT:
v2 release, with a typo fixed and actual working Mediafire link.
Mediafire Megaupload


Really bad headaches and inexplicable depression have kept me from translating much in the past few days... blah.

I'll make sure to get at least one script done tomorrow, though... even if I have to play My Song on loop in order to do so. ._.

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you very much!

Unknown said...

Thank you very much. Since you don't have a projects page, can you link to previous series releases? I have a tendency to forget what happened in previous chapters...
Since I searched for it anyway, Chapter 1:
http://horobinomichi.blogspot.com/2009/10/l-size-little-sister-1.html

tagno25 said...

I get a CRC error on "L-size 02_14.jpg" when I download from mediafire. There is no problem in the Megaupload download.

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to drop by and give my thanks and support for the project.

Hope you guys can make it through any difficulties in the project and your daily lifes.

dury said...

whoop!!

stay with this project!! :-)

"training" she says!!

I could just plotz!!

Anonymous said...

Get better, Zenigame! We're all rooting for you! Ganbatte!

Anonymous said...

YOUR AWESOME!

ninavan said...

on the mediafire link, the last page and page 14 are corrupted ._.;

Anonymous said...

tiny; read other comments please, tagno already stated the problem in his comment.

That said, I'am amazed you have the raws for this, since I couldn't find them anywhere; and it seems as if they've been lost on the net.

Anonymous said...

Why on planet earth is taking so long to release embalming scanlations? is it going to be released this year? you said it was being cleaned up at binktopia and they just seem to have put it in the trashcan somewhere

This is such a sloppy job

Anonymous said...

Woot! I love this, its awesome~
Do you have the raws? Or where can i find raws for this?

Unknown said...

(´・ω・)ノ(´;ω;)

Anonymous said...

Thanks lots and lots.
Get well soon!^^

Anonymous said...

hahahaha This is good!
How many chapters are there?

Hanna said...

Oh no Translator-chan, I hope you feel better!

Thank you for the scan.