Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Brocon!? 5


...and finally, we have another chapter of Brocon. Only one more to go.

Mediafire Megaupload


Sorry about the lack of thing lately, my various editors have been off doing whatever, and I myself have been busy with Persona Star Ocean various things.

Anywho, there has been some progress. Gurenki 9 should be out eventually (71 pages of hell), I'm going to be working with another group to resume putting out Yamanko, and the delay on Seigi Kenkyuukai Serenade chapters should be over shortly.


...and now I continue celebrating the birthday of my personal hero. I baked a red cake and everything. o/

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good to hear Creo's going to be out soon. 71 pages, no less. I've been waiting months for this.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for this

Cryssoberyl said...

Also looking forward very much to the next Creo. Thanks for your efforts.

Oh, and uh, Sieg Zeon? >.>;;

Anonymous said...

Thanks for this, but more embalming please.

Anonymous said...

I'm late, but thanks!