Wednesday, January 4, 2012

西暦2012は滅びの年!?


Took nearly a month longer than it should have, but the interior construction is finally done.

And now my computer is set back up and my lovely giant monitor is useable again and my connection is back to functioning and yay.

As such, BACK TO THE TRANSLATING.

I have quite a bit to catch up on... so if anyone out there emailed me or whatever, don't hesitate to shoot me another one if I haven't responded to you yet.

But yeah. Here's hoping that this year is a good year for Horobi no Michi.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well was all the construction worth it? I mean do you live in a totally pimped pad now? Sound nice to me. But then again Im homeless.
HA! Kidding! I live in a totally awesome hut in the bamboo forest.
Lookin forward to a new year of scanlations!

Sophist said...

don't hesitate to shoot me

Come on, it's not like it took you that long to get back to translating, and

another one if I haven't responded to you yet.

...oh. Well, I still stand by my 'not killing you' policy.

Anonymous said...

I can never say it enough; thank you for all the translations!

Anonymous said...

Can someone tell me why you guys stop scanlating ERU-ERU SISTER? IMO, the best manga that you guys scanlate.

TheAnon said...

@ Zenigame / Dolor

Just wondering if ur still doing "Mondlicht"?? coz itz been a while..

im willing to lend a hand.. in cleaning or editing (though im not that good at editing) i will do my best!..

anyho.. lookin forward to ur new releases thiz year!..