Friday, October 17, 2008

滅びの道とは…

Essentially, Horobi no Michi is a scanlation group consisting of me (translator/master of creation) and whoever feels like typesetting or cleaning or editing or whatever because I usually don't feel like doing that stuff myself.  (and I only have Paint, so I'm kind of limited there.)

Basically, I'll translate something if it catches my eye and nobody else is working on it. If there's something you think I'll be interested in doing, feel free to tell me. You just might get lucky. Bwahaha.

I started out doing the gag manga "Hibusou Shinki" because I said I would if I ever got proper scans, and wound up branching out to Embalming because I got pissed that nobody had released anything for it in months.

And then I picked up a few other series because I'm stupid like that.


For those hoping to get me to translate something, my main interests are shounen/seinen fighting manga, cute moe things and mecha. I don't limit myself to just them, but those are my main three interests.

...and back to work for me. BRAVO!

1 comment:

Zenon said...

Nice to meet you, im a spanish scanlator and I have some RAWS from "KOIHIME MUSOU".
The problem is that I can´t read japanese T-T.
So...
May you help me please?
if you are interested send your response to Wakkoman@msn.com