Thursday, October 23, 2008

Embalming: The Another Tale of Frankenstein: Chapter 8


Here we go, the long-awaited eighth chapter of Embalming.

Many thanks to Kratos Wright for cleaning the initial raws, and Emba for editing. You guys rock.

...I still can't seem to find chapter nine anywhere, so I might wind up skipping ahead to chapter ten and getting to nine later... fortunately, it's just a battle and not important story things. Still sucks that I can't find it anywhere, though.

If it comes to that, I'll order the issue of Jump SQ where chapter nine was printed and scan the damned thing in myself. Because much like Uncassandra, this series is too good to just leave alone.


...and as always, check out my previous post if you're interested in maybe helping me get some other series out.

Mediafire Megaupload

3 comments:

Unknown said...

First, good job. Second, this is a spanish blog of embalming with all the chapeters realese.
http://embamanga.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Man, you're gorgeous. I'm a big fan of the series, and just loved your translation ^_^ Great job! :) And of course, a huge thanks for your hard work :)

-Marie

Anonymous said...

Thank you for continuing this series! =D