Monday, June 1, 2009

Nanatsuiro Drops 3


...and here's the third chapter of Nanatsuiro Drops... cuteness abounds and all that.

Still haven't started the game yet... a certain seller in the dealer room at Anime North talked me into buying Gouen no Soleil, and that's been eating up a lot of my time.

But eh, I'm still getting stuff done so it's not all bad. I intend to finally finish off this L-size Little Script by the end of the day, and Gurenki 8 should be out within the next few days so yeah.

Mediafire Megaupload



Also, I'm lacking recent raws for a few series, so if any Share-users could grab them for me, it would be really appreciated.

needed:
Watashi no Taisetsu na Tomodachi 8 and special chapter
Onsen Wakusei 2+
Deus Ex Machina 9-10

I was also thinking about looking into Nijipuri, which is another Web Comic High manga...

8 comments:

ShiroAka said...

Working on Creo ch8 currently.
It should be done at the end of this week or sooner.
From cute comedy to dark bloody fantasy,I must admit this serie is great,the only sad thing is the wait for next chapter.

Anonymous said...

Watashi no Taisetsu na Tomodachi 8 and special chapter and Onsen Wakusei 2-3:

http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=c984ea997e7c877db94
117dade8fc295e04e75f6e8ebb871

Maou Zenigame said...

You rock. ^_^

Anonymous said...

Chapters 1, 2 and 4-9 of Nijipuri :
http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=0db53b827e968ddb90a82c7bb0fad7ade04e75f6e8ebb871

Unfortunately I couldn't find the third chapter, it wouldn't even show up on ShareDB.
It's a decent read, by the way. I wasn't sure at first because it looked really cliché, but the end of the second chapter introduced a funny twist.

Anonymous said...

Nijipuri 3 and 10:
http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=c899bd3f8e2e2b3267c
d7f7bd65f7eefe04e75f6e8ebb871

Maou Zenigame said...

@Anonymous:
Thanks a ton, you really saved me a lot of trouble.

Anonymous said...

And here's Onsen Wakusei 4 for when you need it.

http://www.mediafire.com/?yzh1dvtc4zc

moeronpan said...

Wow, thanks for translating Nanatsuiro Drops! It's ironic because I was actually considering translating it myself because I didnt think anyone else was xD -bought the first book ages ago- It's so underrated ;;