Saturday, December 19, 2009

Here we go again...


Bleh... super mega ultra sorry for kind of falling off the face of the Earth there... I've been busy dealing with various real-life DRAMA things that make a Zenigame feel like digging a hole and staying in there forever.

But meh, I'm slightly out of my funk, and my translationing should be back on track soonish... while things aren't exactly getting any better around here, I can at least use manga to keep my mind off it.


So long story short, back to business shortly. I also apologize to everyone who's been offering to help out with various series, as I haven't really been checking my messages either. I'll get back to you all ASAP.

でわ~

6 comments:

ZP said...

I don't think you need to apologise you know?
You're the one who's been giving us great treasures (I love creo the crimson) so...
Thanks, thanks a lot.
I hope your things get back on track!
Which you luck.

^^

Anonymous said...

dear great lord zenigame. i know you're still the one who translates embalming, but please won't you do it just a little faster. sorry if i offended you but it's hard being a fan of this series.

Anonymous said...

It's great to hear you're back, a lot of scanslators have off and disappeared for good when RL troubles start. Love your work and dedication to Yuri and hope things work out for the better.

Anonymous said...

Life gets in the way sometimes, doesn't it. Thank you so much for translating, so I have manga to read for my destressor

Welcome to The World said...

i want to help you with your project Gakkou no Sensei... please contact me @ aoi.bungaku@yahoo.com... i can do some clean or typesetting

Anonymous said...

Hope everything works out well~