Sunday, October 24, 2010

Shokushu Hime 9


While doing whatever it is that a Zenigame does when not translating manga, I somehow lost track of time and missed the 17th.

For those who don't know (everyone), that was the second anniversary of me getting pissed off about Embalming scans and starting this here group.

I honestly never even considered this group lasting as long as it has, much less getting well over 1.5 million hits... so my heartfelt thanks go to all the editors who have put up with me and my tendency to forget that email exists, and to all the readers who have stuck it through and given me a reason to keep on doing this.

So yeah. Here's to another year of walking the path of destruction.



...and now for today's release, here's the ninth chapter of Shokushu Hime.

Action chapters are easy to translate, which is good news for me.

Mediafire Megaupload

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Many Thanks for Shokushu Hime 9,another fantastic chapter.

DavidAre said...

Thanks for the chapter ^^

AC said...

thank you for all your work till now and a late happy 2nd anniversary!!

Anonymous said...

Coincidentally, October 17th is also my birthday. Should I feel honored that a great scanlation group such as this was formed on that day 2 years ago? It seems like you were around longer than 2 years with the amount of stuff you release.

x4gottenx said...

thx for the chapter, been so long since i last remember reading this manga, but still liked it enough, so tyvm

Anonymous said...

Fuck yeah Zenigame. Thanks for these past years of work and the hopeful years to come.

Excel said...

This serie is also very good. I hope these two girl will be getting along together :D