Sunday, February 13, 2011

I still function


Sorry for the lack of anything since the new year started, but real life has been a steaming pile of crap lately on account of various things that should not affect me but end up doing so anyways.

It's kind of settled for the time being, but the sore throat I have right now probably signifies the one time a year that I get really sick...

...but barring illness, I intend to get at least one script out by Monday. Transistor Teaset 8 is about halfway done, and then I can worry about Shitsuji Shoujo and the rest of the stuff I need to finish.

So yeah, sorry for this.

11 comments:

balticbard said...

hey thank you for all the work you have already done. I know you are doing all this for free and for the love of it. If we have any manga or anime in english and spanish its because of kids like you so thank you and I hope you feel better real soon ok?
hugs

R-gun said...

Yeah! It's better if you take care of yourself first as balticbard said. And thank you for all your hard work! I appreciate it very much :)

a person said...

owh man!~
take gud care of urself!!~
we appreciate ur hardwork..!
thank you so muchh!!~
take care!~

Anonymous said...

Hope you're feeling better, take care of yourself, many thanks for all your hardwork,

Kuro vi Lolitannia said...

Hello, I see that you have Shiharu Genesis translation that has nowhere to go...

Would you like to have a joint project for it? We'll prepare cleaners and typesetters for it, if you could give use the translations~

Maria LJHKGS said...

hope you get better soon

chezs said...

hope you're feeling ok now..take better care of yourself 'cause health is wealth..Ü i'd like to help every scanlation team which works for a yuri/shoujo-ai manga,but i don't really know how to read japanese;so i'll be useless..hahaha:D btw,thanks for all the post..;p happy ♥'s day..^_^

Nexist said...

You better get better or we will demand our money back!

Hope you get better

Gummy said...

Hope you get better, Zenigame. I hope you don't feel like you owe us something.

Anonymous said...

Well next time don't try to be a cool guy, and go see Eirin right away! I'm sure she would gladly help someone that appreciates and works so hard to spreads the Gensokyo joy! I'm very happy to see everything is getting better! On a positive note, I guess this proves you're not an idiot hey? heh heh stay well.

Mari-e said...

thanks for your updates... Hope u get well!! :D