Monday, February 14, 2011

私のバレンタイン


ばればればればれバァ~レンタイン
バレバレバレバレバァ~レンタイン
チョコレートよりも甘い恋の味~

So I remembered that today is Valentine's Day. Not that it means anything to a hikki NEET like myself, but yeah.

For those of who have a significant other, I hope things went well.
And that none of you ended up going broke buying jewelry.
And that none of you ended up getting too plastered because of roneriness.


...and now I go back to being sick and whatnots.
(much to my surprise, sore throat + sake does not, in fact, equal searing pain. Lucky me.)

11 comments:

Balticbard said...

hopin you get better soon. take it easy ok

Anonymous said...

Lookit all da BOOZE!!
Way to make Suika proud!
Yeah, I always found alcohol made me feel better when I used to get sick. Of course, once it wears off you may not feel too good! So remember to keep a little extra for later! Or even better, off to Club Ibuki!!

Anonymous said...

It's all good. Don't rush yourself and get better.

We'll be here waiting. *cue creepy music*

Anonymous said...

sick and alone on vday...
hope things get better

Anonymous said...

Hope you get better and have some tequila if you can, it makes all your problems dissapear :D

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Be well!!! <3!

Muffin said...

I hope ya feel better soon, poor thing. :c

On another note, i've been wondering, do you intend to ever pick up translating the Nanatsuiro Drops manga again..?

Anonymous said...

Dang YO!
When you get sick you don't mess around hey? Hope nothing serious is going on here.

Anonymous said...

has Tenbin wa Hana to Asobu been dropped? with only 3 chapters to go, too?

Dolor said...

@ Anonymous
No, it hasn't been dropped. Just a bit more patience, please...

a person said...

its kinda long already.... i hope nothin' goes wrong....