Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Love Pheromone No.5 10


久々のアップデートォォ~♪

Today we have chapter ten of Love Pheromone No.5, with editing thanks going to Conan.

This is the last one before the series reaches YURI MAXIMUM DRIVE.

Mediafire Megaupload


I'm currently (slowly) working off my backlog, and intend to have the next Shitsuji Shoujo script done by tomorrow night at the absolute latest. Then is finally moving on to Rakka Ryuusui and finishing off that chapter of L-size Little Sister.

And Dolor's just come through with some nice raws for Twinkle Saber Nova, and I've gotten several people offering to take up editing for Shiharu Genesis, so things are looking up.

So many thanks to you patient readers out there, and everyone who's volunteered to help me out (and put up with my eternal lateness in answering emails).


I also have a personal blog thing now, for the three of you out there who care about what a Zenigame does when not translating.

13 comments:

Torsten Ostgard said...

>next Shitsuji Shoujo script done by tomorrow night at the absolute latest
Fuuuck yes! Good to have you back, Zenigame.

Kuro vi Lolitannia said...

Hello, I'm Kuro vi Lolitannia and I'm the one that offered to edit Shiharu Genesis~ I'm happy that you received it, I thought you aren't because my internet connection is a bit slow at that time~

Btw, I also scanlate Rakka Ryuusui currently because I thought you dropped it, so if you want to take it back, feel free to do so~ (I don't want to scanlate same series as other group if they can do better)

Anonymous said...

Looking forward to both Rakka Ryuusui and Shitsuji Shoujo!
Welcome back!

Will the RR translations start from ch12? I find Kuro's translation kind of... interesting. (sorry, Kuro!)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the release! =3

Anonymous said...

Really appreciate all your hardwork!!!! Thank you!!!, please just wandering any news about Mondlicht volume 4?

T1 said...

Cool to have you back again, Zenigame.
Now DON'T PROCRASTINATE!
Join me in the world of activity...kinda...well... (I'm trying dammit)...ehem yes, Luke.

It's hard, I did the same but instead of doing what I should I just decided to do something else that had to be done (yes, procrastinating again) but this was relateed to scanlation to so all is well?

<.< >.> <.< >.>
Did I mention it's good to have you back and working? ...thanks for the potion ;)

Anonymous said...

any info on Tenbin wa Hana to Asobu?

Anonymous said...

thank you for the release
good to hear from ya
:)

.... said...

Good stuff. Thanks for the release, and I hope to see more soon!

Anonymous said...

I want gakkou no sensei :3, please~!

Kuro vi Lolitannia said...

@the first Anonymous : I got the translation from Indonesian RAW so... -_-;

Anonymous said...

glad to see you back; I am so happy to see you posting. Hey I hope you are doing well and your life is in peace. Thank you so much for Love Phermone. Its my fave!

Anonymous said...

I think you meant to say before the series reaches YURI MAXIMUM OVERDRIVE!!!
As ODB used to say "oh baby I like it raw!"
Not really though, thanks for the scanlations!!!