Monday, May 30, 2011

back home...


This year's Anime North loot. One guess as to who my favorite Touhou character is.

Yuri panels were pretty good, and the Touhou panel was GREAT... a lot of the other stuff I went to was pretty meh, though. :/

But it was still fun overall, and now I can focus my funds on finally getting a new powersupply to rectify this mass of masking tape before it ends up burning my house down.


In other news, Shitsuji Shoujo to Ojousama 9 is only a few pages away from being finished, and Shiharu Genesis 5 will be posted later tonight after I check it over again.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yuri panel? Touhou panel? I'm sooo jealous!!! Looks like ya got fantastic loot!

Didja spend a lotta coin? I don't think I could have held back with all that gorgeous yuri in front of me!

おかえりなさい。

Anonymous said...

Thanks for Shiharu Genesis. I've been looking forward to more of that for a long time.

Anonymous said...

wow! Shiharu Genesis! thank you! thank you for all actually, but shiharu genesis wow!

Gummy said...

Huh? where did you go exactly, Zenigame? I just came back recently with a couple of doujinshis too.