Sunday, November 20, 2011

Rakka Ryuusui 15


Today we have chapter fifteen of Rakka Ryuusui, which finishes off the first volume. Editing thanks go to Kyuubey Incubator, who is nowhere near as awful as his name would lead one to believe.

Ended up learning quite a bit while translating this one, some of it being things that I'd much rather not have known. (Seriously, look up hairworms. They're horrific.)

Chapter 15:
Mediafire Megaupload

Volume 1 complete:
Mediafire Megaupload


And just a random PSA, make sure your house/apartment/whatever has a carbon monoxide detector. I had an incident with a busted furnace about a week and a half ago, and I'd probably be dead right now if not for a chance visit by the gas meter people.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Zenigame - Glad your okay.

NguyenSon said...

Thanks for your work and hope you have no accidents in the future.

Anonymous said...

Thanks Kyuubey Incubator! Your a real stand up kinda guy. For an evil alien sponging off the misery of cute girls.

Hairworms? Sorry, but I'm having a Mio moment right now. Kinda squatted down with my hands over my ears.

LilithiaHeart said...

Is this yuri safe ? :/
It doesn't have a yuri tag
I mean does this manga have an all girls setting like K-ON?
The same for Shiharu Genesis too
I just doesn't wanna read another slow development Morigana's or like Octave >:(