Friday, September 4, 2009

Mondlicht 8


Talk about making up for lost time...

...anyways, here's chapter eight of Mondlicht. Many thanks to Dolor for editing it so fast. ._.;;

Mediafire Megaupload


In other news, I'm looking for an editor for the oneshot "Uchuu no Hate de Aimashou," by Takeda Sun. I had one for it, but he had some sudden real-life drama that kind of takes precedent over manga editing.

So email me if you want to help out, blahblahblah.


...and back to playing iDOLM@STER for me... this game is like crack, seriously. >_<

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, thanks for the release.
The notice on MU is faster before you post this. I thought that was a fake release lol
THANKS AGAIN!!!

Anonymous said...

I was a bit skeptical when I saw Mondlicht 8 in the "Now Printing" list. Then I thought it might be a few days (or weeks) until you would release the next chapter. I didn't think it would only take hours for the next chapter to be released.

Anonymous said...

Awesome! Thanks for the release

AsianGirl said...

For some reason I can't download it from mediafire or megaupload
D:

Gummy said...

Thanks for the chapter 8. Not sure if it's only me, but there might be some yuri undertone after all between F11 and Kaguya.

Dolor said...

@ Anon 2:
I had some free time on my hands (okay...A LOT of free time).

@Gummmy:
You're not the only one.
Yuri goggles full power!

Haneul said...

if you need any photoshop work on "Uchuu no Hate de Aimashou" feel free to run it by me.
Also i got a couple chapters of "Karakasa no Saien" and "Kampfer" clean if you need help with those or any other series, just let me know if you need something

mail me @ Haneul_nim@ymail.com

yes, im still looking for mondlicht vol3, i cant even buy it >.<

Anonymous said...

One after another eh nice

Anonymous said...

seems like Mondlicht_02_048.png is corrupted

Anonymous said...

Massive thanks for scanlating this little gem.