Saturday, September 12, 2009

Seigi Kenkyuukai Serenade 4


...and here we have chapter four of Seigi Kenkyuukai Serenade, which is now a joint with imangascans since No-Name merged with them or some other thing that I don't really get.

In any event, thanks go to them for editing.

Mediafire Megaupload



Ugh... I'd meant to get quite a bit done in this past week, but I've been rather under the weather... and the little energy I do have has been eaten up by iDOLCR@CK.

But with any luck, next week will be better.

...and now I go pass out, as my head is killing me. >_<

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

idolm@ster? lucky you...
and thanks for the release

Dex Kazekyuu said...

Maou, I'd like to know your e-mail, I have some things to talk to you... If someone can give it to me, please... Thanks...(I've searched very much, but couldn't find...

Anonymous said...

is this yuri? :D

NguyenSon said...

Thx for your hard work.

Maou Zenigame said...

@Dex:
It's horobinomichi at gmail dot com.

@Anonymous #2:
Yes, it is.