Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Mondlicht 10


Sorry about the delays, I've been held up with iM@S being sick, along with dealing with the aftermath of my basement flooding the other day... haven't really had the time or energy for translation as of late.

But here's something that Dolor finished a while back that I haven't gotten around to releasing... the tenth chapter of Mondlicht.

Fun with more backstory. It's kind of funny that in any other series, Victor would probably be seen as a hero...


Mediafire Megaupload


More to come when I'm not feeling like crap. -_-;;

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice

New anime season starts tomorrow eh, including the anime adaption of Kampfer

Erin said...

Hope you feel better soon!

Gummy said...

Nice background on the doctor. Now we know why he hates the Mondlichts and wants to destroy them all.

Anonymous said...

Hey Zenigame!
Maybe you could post your script with raws on /u/ for L-Size Little Sister and Nijipuri first chapters?
So someone could give it an editing try?
Seems your editors are rather dropped it.

Anonymous said...

At least Mondlicht will keep me occupied while I'm waiting for Kampfer. Speaking of which, I'm gonna see how bad the anime adaptation is (according to the only fansub group so far).

Dex Kazekyuu said...

waiting for the third chapter of Hekikai no AION...