Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Shitsuji Shoujo to Ojousama 6


"When I wake up" becomes "when I'm about to go to sleep"...

...anyways, here's the long-awaited sixth chapter of Shitsuji Shoujo to Ojousama, which is chock-filled with awesome.

Drunk Hinata = BEST HINATA.

As usual, editing thanks go to Torsten.

Mediafire Megaupload


I've been hearing that Epitaph is off hiatus, and given a Manga-Updates page as evidence... I'd certainly love to believe this (you have no idea how much so), but I've seen nary a mention of the series on either Shouoto's blog or Yuri Hime's official site.

If anyone out there has more substantial evidence of its return, feel free to send it my way. Something like that would make my day.

14 comments:

a person said...

i wish hinata will drunk often... HOHOHO! thx !!!

Anonymous said...

thanks for the release

Gummy said...

Thanks. Drunk Hinata was great, but what also caught my attention in this chapter was Saki's breakdown(?) when D. Hinata told her off.

Anonymous said...

Best Chapter yet.

NguyenSon said...

thanks for your work.

Kidk said...

Thanks!!

Anonymous said...

Booze cures everything
Thanks for the chapter

Anonymous said...

Wow! Who knew Hinata could be so crafty-devious when intoxicated! I could almost say yandere, perhaps? If alcohol is the theme, then I feel drunk on yuri love.

As advertised, this release is chock-full-o-awesome! I seriously appreciate what you guys do. I don't think I could live without beautiful yuri. And this is, without a doubt, very beautiful yuri.

If it isn't obvious, I eagerly await the next release with what patience I possess.

Thank you!

.... said...

Love it. Thanks for your hard work. I hope you can continue the fine releases for the foreseeable future.

cynel said...

awesome awesome chapter!! I really love this series! Thank you so much for sharing this series to us!
I'll be waiting for the next chapter patiently :D

K-Nashi said...

...just to repeat what other has said..drunk Hinata is AWESOME!!Thx for the release!! :D

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Looking forward to the next chapter.
Heard Hinata has a rival for Saki-sama's affection?

Anonymous said...

Ho ho ho drunk Hinata is fu~un! >:]

Hi! As always! thank you so much for the manga... and happy hollidays =]

Ayra said...

Well... In the first few pages, my first thought was "Man, she's not an happy drunk!", but... I guess she is after all!

This manga definitively gets better as it goes on. After the first two chapters I was wondering "Do I really want to read more of this serie?", but I can now safely say "Heck yes"!