Thursday, December 2, 2010

Shokushu Hime 10


Crappy mood + real life BS + horrible headaches + OH GOD MY STOMACH = me not getting anything done.

I have a week's reprieve from the usual crap I have to put up with though, so hopefully I'll be able to regain my productivity during that time.

Anyways, here's the tenth chapter of Shokushu Hime, in which we get story and character development.

Kind of unexpected for this series. >_>;;

Mediafire Megaupload


Still looking for raws for Watashi no Taisetsu na Tomodachi, so if someone could maybe dig those up...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry about all your troubles at the moment, hope things get better soon!!!.
Many thanks for all your hardwork!!!.

SilenceComes said...

:O Wow... stomach AND head aches... I feel ya xD
Get well soon!

Anonymous said...

Thank you very much for the chapter!

By the way your symptoms remind me of a Black Mold problem I had recently.

Excel said...

God series... Hope these two get along with each other better soon :D

Anonymous said...

Hey guys, is it safe to assume this project is dead?! I really appreciate you translating this series.

Drink Recipes said...

Thankk you for being you