Thursday, April 14, 2011

Shitsuji Shoujo to Ojousama 8


壊れるほど愛しても 
三分の一も伝わらない
純情な感情は空回り 
I love you さえ言えないでいる 
my heart~

...wait, I've already done this joke before.
But eh, it's the exact same title reference.

Anyways, here's chapter eight of Shitsuji Shoujo to Ojousama. Many thanks go to Torsten for getting this one out stupidly fast.

I love translating stuff like the bit near the end of the chapter... but then again, I am a total sucker for that kind of thing.

Mediafire Megaupload


For those who were wondering, Tama to Tama to ended serialization last August. However, it's a keitai manga and the publisher has yet to put out a proper volume so I have no way to even read the thing, much less translate it. :/

As for Mondlicht, that'll be done once I get the volumes in.

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wooohoo! Somehow I had the feeling i'd see the next chapter! Thanks for the new chapter release!
Pretty violent chapter compared to the others, eh? *laughs*

Anonymous said...

DANG YO! That was fast!
Right after gettin up and running again, it's OJOUSAMA! Heh, I just love saying that word.

It sure was a pimps up hoes down chapter wasn't it? I mean, they even had fried chicken? Coincidence? I think not!

My favorite line had to be, "It won't just end with him clinging to her and going 'Kyaa!'" With that I was imagining clinging and Kyaaing under completely different circumstances. And it was awesome.

Hope this wasn't the last chapter.

Torsten Ostgard said...

>Many thanks go to Torsten for getting this one out stupidly fast.
Three and a half hour turn around time: because sleep is for faggots.

Anonymous said...

Many thanks for this chapter! :D

Anonymous said...

Thanks a ton!!!! Love this manga!!

Cheers as I cant come up with annything more to say hahah!!!

Cheers! :=)

Anonymous said...

HURRAAH!! U R AWESOME!!!

Anonymous said...

Many thanks for the chapter!!! and thanks for a reply regarding Mondlicht!!! can't wait!!!.

Anonymous said...

thanks!! ^^ and yeah! when did they moved to the hood? xD

Anonymous said...

I found some to be corrected: The first bubble on page 149 should start "So don't do" instead of "So don't so".

Mari-e said...

Thanks for the release and the update on Mondlicht! still waiting 4 it .. thanks for the hard work!

Anonymous said...

thanks :D:D:D:D:D:D

Excel said...

Light in the dark... thanks my lord! :D

More light needed.

Anonymous said...

any news about tenbin?

ayrawinla said...

Whoa, that was an awesome chapter! I didn't like this story much at first, and I nearly "forced" myself to read further than the first few chapters... But I'm glad I did! It definitively gets better every chapter, and it definitively ranks very high on my "favorite stories" from this site.

Thanks for the translation!

Anonymous said...

"the overpowered superpuppy, otaku/gorlliaz fan and maybe some other awesome things... (yes very short nickname inndeed)" I got a question for Torsten Ostegard, are you scandinavian. (wondering becuse i know almost no otakus here up in b/(n)orweig. btw nice work on shitsuji shoujo ojousam ;3