Thursday, November 13, 2008

Karakasa no Saien 1


Well, here's the first chapter of Karakasa no Saien, a joint with SCX-scans. It's the story of Ibusuki Rokusuke, a fellow who's trying to escape from a girl who is quite literally crazy for him... and winds up being forced to put up with something even worse.

It's funny, and also kind of disturbing. I'm about 1/3 done with the second chapter's script... so more is on the horizon.

Mediafire


In other news, I finished off Embalming 10 so that's in the works... and a kind person by the name of Liirin decided to take up editing Fairial Garden, so there's another upcoming release.

And Epitaph 3 is still in the editing phase.

So that's three chapters that should be out soon... I also finished the first chapter of Araki Kanao's "Yume Mitaina Hoshi Mitaina," which still needs an editor. It's a manga set in an all-girls' school... nothing super blatant in the first chapter, but yuri levels increase over time.

In any event, it's cute and that's why I decided to take it up. Many thanks to Erin for bringing it to my atention. o/


And finally, I picked up the first volume of Hayate Cross Blade yesterday... it's funny as hell and everyone should buy it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hayate x blade?
its my favourite no#1 manga!!

AK73 said...

Hello Maou Zenigame,

I am an English-French Translator, and I'm very interested in Karakasa no Saien. I would like to know if I could use your translation as a basis for mine? I also sent you a message on manga helpers.

Have a good day

Aeren