Sunday, November 9, 2008

Translatery status...

...well, it seems that some of you out there are curious as to the status of the various crap I have going on right now... so here's an overall rundown.


Finished chapter one of Karakasa no Saien, which I'm doing as a joint(I guess) with SCX-scans. Strange/amusing story, though it's another quarterly one which makes a Zenigame go GRAAAAAAAH. (especially after the end of chapter three, me NEEDS to find out what happens next...)
Full thing to be released whenever the editing's done.


About halfway done with the first chapter of Rosehip Diary. That'll be finshed when it's finished, probably pretty soon.


Translated the first chapter of Mondlicht within a few hours of learning of its existence... actiony fanservicey manga with yuri overtones(more so in the second volume), check out the "more help wanted" link on the sidebar (or look four posts down) if anyone out there's interested in editing.


Finished chapter 3 of Epitaph the day after posting chapter 2... so that should be out before too long.


Currently putting off doing a oneshot manga as a competency test what for maybe helping out with them peoples who are doing The World God Only Knows if they need someone... part of me wants to say whatever, but I am a player of eroge, and that title calls to me. (lol zenigame stupid)


More Uncassandra to come whenever Rena-chan decides to scan in the latest chapters.


And I'm working on Embalming 10 right now, so enough with the nagging.


...and there you go~

4 comments:

Unknown said...

One more thing... Any logo you wanna put in the credits page?

Maou Zenigame said...

I don't have anything like that, so I guess a simple link to this blog would be fine.

Unknown said...

Should be out tomorrow or the day after tomorrow.

Anonymous said...

embalming??

lol, only a joke,,,