Thursday, November 20, 2008

Mondlicht 1


...and after too damned long without a release, here's a new series.

Many thanks to Spyfoxgirl17 for your speedy editing assistance. Couldn't have done it without you. o/

Mondlicht: Tsuki no Tsubasa is the story of a group of vampires who are being hunted down by the creations of Dr. Victor Frankenstein. The twist here is that the vampires want nothing more than to be left alone and do their best to not kill anyone... and Frankenstein's creations are all in the form of attractive psychogirls of varying ages.

And in keeping with most of what I've released here, girl's love starts to rear its head in later chapters.

I'l write up a better summary later, but that should do for now... anyways, check it out.

Mediafire


Epitaph 3 should be out within the next couple of days, and the other stuff on the "now printing" part of the sidebar will be out whenever the editing-type peoples get them to me.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, this looks awesome. Seems to have everything I could possibly want in a manga (bloody action and ecchi with yuri overtones). I'll eagerly look forward to seeing more.

With this, Epitaph and Uncassandra you're quickly becoming one of my favorite new scanslators. Keep up the awesome work.

Unknown said...

Oh and.... >_>

any chance you would like to look into http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=13106 ?

Just trying to prepare for christmas releases.

And I'll be done with karakasa 2 by next week... I keep emo raging on redraw pages.

browserboy said...

Hi i saw you earlier posts on help needed
so i though i could help out since i like helping those in needed ( im a nice guy)

i would like to help in the position of a cleaner if possible.
drop me an email
macro_top@yahoo.com
(im almost done with finals so i can do a shit load of work)

Anonymous said...

Many thanks for this serie :)

Anonymous said...

oooh this looks wicked!!!! nice!

Anonymous said...

Hello
I am a member of the french team Maho-Japan.
I just discovered your team and I find your projects really good.
With an other french team YumeTeam, we like much the serie "Epitaph" like your work above. XD
Do you authorize us to use your scans like your translation for translate this great serie, please ?
You can find my email in my site Maho-Japan ^^
Thanks a lot for all your works ^^

Our site: http://mahojapan.free.fr/
http://yumemangas.free.fr/

Yoko^^

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the new introduction of an another manga. So I'm going to guess these "Mondlichts" are like reapers(watch Blade 2). You also mentioned it has yuri? I'm cool with that. I just hope it's not for fanservice.

Maou Zenigame said...

@SCX:
I'll have to look into that...

@Yokodivi:
Go ahead, I don't mind at all.