Saturday, November 29, 2008

Rosehip Diary 1


Sorry for the general slowness, but here's something new...

...the first chapter of the short series "Rosehip Diary, by Oshima Towa.

Rather high on the smut scale, so I guess it gets an 18+ warning or whatever. It's a yuri story about members of a certain school's gymnastics club... and their "extracurricular activities," so to speak.

As usual, a better description is to come.

Mediafire


And now, some random announcements...

...I've been completely taken with Watanabe Wataru's "Majimoji Rurumo," and have already translated two chapters of it... I've updated the help wanted post on the sidebar, so check it out if anyone out there is interested in editing.

...and also, let me take the opportunity to delare that I reeeeeeally do not like Mangahelpers' new layout. It's all kinds of graah.

EDIT:
Reuploaded the file with the missing page added. Sorry about that.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whoa that was definitely an interesting start to a story. Really pretty hot. Thanks a lot.

I look forward to seeing even more great stuff from you.

Anonymous said...

Hey thanks so much for your job! It's amazing!
I've just noticed that in "Rosehip diary 1" the first page is miss... can you post it please??
(Sorry for the english, i'm italian..;))

Spiritovod said...

How about just typesetting of the first Majimoji chapters without full clearing and editing of the pages? You know, some series (like World Embryo) goes in the same way because no one wanted to scanlate such thing with properly editing...
(also sorry for my engrish - looks like there are many foreigners here)

Sohma said...

@Jaelle90: Aw, yes, you're right, I'm so sorry about that :(
While waiting for MaouZ to fix the link, here's the missing page:

Rosehip_Diary_ch01_000.png

Anonymous said...

Thanks a lot!
I have a question if it's possibible... I transate in italian, but i can't translate some pages... what type of font do you use for writing?

kochans said...

Ohmygosh thank you for translating this.

Sai said...

I can't download......... PLEASE! T.T
Can some upload this and Crimson Cero on mangafox. I need to see it!!!