Saturday, January 31, 2009

L-size Little sister 00


Courtesy of ChocoMage, here's the oneshot chapter of L-size Little Sister, which predated the actual serialization by half a year or so.

All I have left of this series are chapters 10 and 11, so that just leaves probing the depths of Share in order to get more...

...except that I can't use that program for shit. >_<

So Zenigame asks any brave, yuri-loving soul, who would be kind enough to plumb the depth of the Japanese P2P world in order to help me out... yadda yadda.


...anyways, this chapter here is pretty damned funny, and it does manage to stand on its own... so here you go. Mediafire link to come in a bit.

Mediafire Megaupload

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, http://mangahelpers.com/m/eruerusister/chapters/ has the Raws for 10 and 11.

Anonymous said...

Seems superb based on this oneshot.
Anxiously waiting for further chapters :)

Anonymous said...

This amuses me, :P axiously waiting for further chapters as well

Anonymous said...

Very funny, thanks a lot ^^
I REALLY hope you'll find the raws soon.

Anonymous said...

I can't help with the rest, but here's chapter one:
http://www.mediafire.com/?gjt2wmymjqv

Anonymous said...

Thanks. That was real cute. I'd love to see more if you can find it.

Spiritovod said...

chapters 1-6 >_> http://www.filefactory.com/file/a04e1f1

Anonymous said...

chapters 1-11
http://www.mediafire.com/?zifzjnzqgzn

Maou Zenigame said...

...wow, that was fast. o_O

Thanks to everyone who came through with the raws, you guys rock. o/

Anonymous said...

Hi, I'm an editor at Operation Boredom scanlation group. I just recently bought the L-size Little Sister v1. We planned to scanlate it after I receive the book, which it just gets here today. Do you want to have a joint? Or do you prefer to use the magazine scan? Let me know what you think about it~ You can reach me viva email at Lovemiku at Yahoo dot com

Anonymous said...

This story is funny and I can't wait for the other chapters to be released. Thank you for all your (& the editors) hard work.