Monday, January 26, 2009

PURE Marionation 1


It's funny... I've been sitting on the script for this one since November, and then sylfid offers to do it and winds up finishing it within a few hours of me sending the script.

I might be feeling like crap right now, but it's a good thing that my editors aren't...

So yeah, yay for being fast. o/

PURE Marionation's a series by Takagi Nobuyuki, so that means yuri. It's kind of slow in the progression, but the ending's about as yuri as it gets. So yeah, there's something for you all to look forward to.

Mediafire Megaupload

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

wickedd!! :3 this is so cute! i love the art~

Anonymous said...

Seems really nice and cute.
Thanks a lot!

Anonymous said...

This looks cute. More yuri is always a good thing. Thanks a lot.

Anonymous said...

Yay! More!
Friggin' adorable.

Anonymous said...

Yay, a new yuri series, many thanks!

I was thinking about purchasing the volumes of this series, but the old 2003 edition is out of print.
However, on Amazon Japan there is a new edition (?) (as a Yuri Hime comic? How's that?), and it will be released on February 18th.
But this edition will have 3 volumes instead of 2, will there be some extra stuff or it's just because each volume will have less pages?

Maou Zenigame said...

Yeah, I was wondering about that myself. I'm assuming that there'll be some extras or the like, but I can't be sure.

(naturally, the scans I'm using here are from the original release)

Anonymous said...

Woohoo, I didn't think this series would even be scanlated. Thank you.