Friday, January 9, 2009

Yume Mitaina Hoshi Mitaina 2


A return to the moemoe festival... here's chapter two of Yume Mitaina Hoshi Mitaina.

Aporo's cute and all, but she's really dumb... I guess her tactic is to wear Chiroru down. ^_^;;

Mediafire


Mondlicht 3 should be done early next week, and Epitaph 4 will be done any day now... I hope.


And I'll probably be putting up some more tentative projects that I'd need editors for within the next few days or so... so there's a heads-up to anyone who might want to help me out.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the great release. It really made my day

Anonymous said...

That was adorable!

Anonymous said...

Cute chapter. Thanks a lot.

Unknown said...

Karakasa is still being worked on.

-_- freaking redraws.

Anonymous said...

Arigatou

Anonymous said...

zenkigame do you have ARCANA HEART MANGA???

Maou Zenigame said...

No, I wasn't even aware that it had a manga.

Anonymous said...

So freaking cute!!!!

Anonymous said...

I'm not that great at editing, but if you need help still, feel free to send me a comment back on here. I'll check every so often. LOL

Maou Zenigame said...

So long as you can edit at least at the same level as I do (not really that hard), I don't mind if you can't do anything fancy. ^_^;;

Anonymous said...

thanks for all the hard work and sorry to bother but unable 2 download it from mediafire for some reason

Anonymous said...

Yas, me too.
Ham not able to download it but thanks for all your hard work, I hope you can fix the problem soon.