Monday, February 9, 2009

PURE Marionation 7


Here's the seventh chapter of PURE Marionation, in which the story actually progresses quite a bit.

Also, we get the first of many references to Kokoro Toshokan.

Kind of a shame that Sunday went by without any releases... but I ended up watching the entire Meakashi arc of Higurashi the other day, and am still feeling (extremely) down from that. Yay.

So in between that and danmaku dodging, I've kind of been slacking off for the past two days... but eh, I spoil you all enough as it is. :p

Mediafire Megaupload

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

sweet!thanks yuri4ever :)

Anonymous said...

Yes, you do spoil us quite a bit xD
Thanks for the release!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the cliffhanger ^_^

Can't wait for the next chapter.
Also looking forward to chapter 2 of Kampfer.

Anonymous said...

Awesome, actual plot development. I can't wait to see ow Miamo reacts and how things go from here.

Thanks a lot.

ninavan said...

Thanks once again for an awesome chapter ^____^~!

Anonymous said...

I'm sure you'll feel better after you watch Matsubayashi-hen. =)

Unknown said...

Ahhh... *nervous* That is the one that said she was afraid to get close to the robots... I hope she doesn't get too freaked... and i hope Anon is ok...

ShiroAka said...

I too can't wait for next chapter.
Should be a nice one,with Miamo going WTF and all that ^^.

Maou Zenigame said...

@walro
Next chapter is leading into the far more story-oriented second volume... that's where it gets rather interesting.

Also is where the yuri level skyrockets.

@shijima
...Ugh, I don't even want to think about it... and on top of that, I'll probably end up having to watch Tsumihoroboshi-hen on Saturday. >_<

It kills my soul so... but I still love it. ._.;;