Saturday, February 14, 2009

Saitama Chainsaw Girl 1


Here's a new project, which Akros Zero was gracious enough to edit for me.

It's the tale of a bookish girl who's super happy in love... but then some new bitch transfers in and ruins everything.

So she decides to solve her problems...

...with a chainsaw. Naturally.

The story is six chapters long, and I've read up to the fifth... it's nowhere near as guro as the premise would have one believe, to which I am very grateful. Hell, it's actually pretty tame, aside from the blood splattering everywhere.

But the first three chapters are all setup to the Saitama Chainsaw Massacre... so enjoy the angst. I know I did. o/

Mediafire Megaupload

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Read the RAW, and I must say it's awesome XD

Thx for the release

Anonymous said...

Hahaha, awesome Valentine's Day release!

And holy crap, after an opener like that I cannot wait to see where this one is going!

Anonymous said...

Many thanks!
(but actually I'd have preferred it to be *more* guro ^^')

On an unrelated matter, do you plan to translate the actual L-size Little Sister series after the chapter 0?
IIRC the raws were posted, but I don't see it in the project list (I'm not whining about speed, I'd just want to know *if* you'll do it :) )

Anonymous said...

Awesome. That girl's like completely crazy. I can't wait to see her bring out the chainsaw.

This is going to be a fun manga, I can already tell.

Thanks a lot.

Unknown said...

0_0 ... Creepy... The girl is going to freaking commit a Murder Suicide... I wonder what happens next ;D

Maou Zenigame said...

@Anonymous:
Eheh, actually, I hadn't realized that it was Valentine's Day when I had posted this... scary how well it fits, though. ^_^;;

@Majer:
Yeah, I'll be doing the series itself, probably have the first chapter's script at least done sometime this week or so.

@walro:
Yeah, it's pretty fun but it's also kind of really sad how messed-up everything gets for her in such a short period of time. I have an idea of where it might go in the end, but I've yet to get my hands on the last chapter so I can't be certain...

Anonymous said...

thx for another awesome manga xD can't wait for more @_@!

Anonymous said...

The download is broken.