Thursday, February 5, 2009

Yume Mitaina Hoshi Mitaina 7


これが…夢の終わりだ!!

...and so, here's the final chapter of Yume Mitaina Hoshi Mitaina. I'm sad to see it go, but at least it ends on a high note...

Many thanks to ShiroAka for allowing this to come out as quickly as it has, it's barely been a month since I put out the first chapter.

Guess now it's time to focus on other series... though I'm kind of sad, as this is pretty much the easiest to translate out of the manga I've done here.

Mediafire


...holy crap, I actually finished something. That never happens...

6 comments:

ShiroAka said...

Despite this serie doesn't have real story,I really enjoyed each silly and cute chapter,shame we didn't see that kiss between Aporo and Chiroru in this chapter,of course it had to be off-screen scene ;)
I would really like to see more of Aporo/Chiroru relationship after this event,but what we can do,it ended ^^

Anonymous said...

I guess this is one of those moments that the author allows the fans decided if they really got together or not. Anyways, I enjoy the ending. It wasn't that bad. Chiroru's brother doesn't seem like a jerk at all. He was just getting married and showing Chiroru that she should find someone whom she treasured the most.

Anonymous said...

I hate oniichan complexes

At least Aporo said she wasn't "playing" lesbian. Good!

Anonymous said...

thank you so much for this series

Anonymous said...

Aww, that was a sweet way to end it. It's a shame it had to end though. It was cute.

Anyway, congratulations on completing something, and thanks a lot, of course, for your work on it and everything else.

Anonymous said...

This was a nice ending. They finally kissed! Thanks for all your hard work