Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Mondlicht 6


...and courtesy of Dolor, here's the rest of Mondlicht's first volume.

I really liked the last two pages of chapter six... then again, I'm a total sucker for that kind of thing.

It's funny how mangaka seem to like using foreign characters to showcase "traditional" values like that...

Chapter 6+omake:
Mediafire Megaupload

Volume 1 complete:
Mediafire Megaupload


And in other news, I'm looking for a decent group what's subbing Aoi Hana. Any suggestions? I'd rather not go through weeks of GRAAH sorting through faulty translations like I did with Pandora Hearts and more recently, NEEDLESS. >_>;;

8 comments:

Gummy said...

Thanks for the chapter. So volume 01 is completely finish. Still can't find the raw of volume 03 yet.

Anonymous said...

Aoi Hana? I thought every group doing it is ripping the subs from Crunchyroll just like what's happening with Saki

Needless is quite the fun series isn't it ;)

Maou Zenigame said...

@Anonymous:

Ah, I didn't know about the Crunchyroll thing. Guess it's to the raws I go, then...

...and yes, NEEDLESS is awesome.

Anonymous said...

I may not be big fan of Mondlicht, but I sure like the omake...
Thanks.

Anonymous said...

Shin-gx are doing it. Here > http://shingx.wordpress.com/?s=aoi+hana
I'm not a huge fan of them but they did a nice job with Candy Boy and Kannagi.

Anonymous said...

So far I think Koharubi is the best subbers of Aoi Hana and they are pretty quick compared to everyone else
http://kyou-wa.koharubi.de/

Anonymous said...

Curious, which groups did you end up going with for Pandora Hearts and Needless?

Maou Zenigame said...

I went with Kyuubi for Pandora Hearts... they make a few mistakes here and there, but it's pretty much the best version out of the four or so I've seen.

And for NEEDLESS, I'm going with AOne. I have absolutely zero complaints with their release, aside from the speed. >_>;;