Monday, July 13, 2009

Onsen Wakusei 3


Just in time to spoil the horrible mood I've been in for the past month or so... here's an update, courtesy of sylfid. :>

It's the third chapter of Onsen Wakusei... I suppose since the setup's over, Takagi finally decided to show his true colors.
その色は…百合色だ。

Ah, Nino... :3

Mediafire Megaupload


As for other thing, I intend to get scripts for Embalming, Seigi Kenkyuukai Serenade, Transistor Teaset and Karakasa no Saien done within the week.

Though I've been stricken with the GRAAH known as jury duty, so who knows how well that's going to go. -_-

Seriously, I don't even have a license, how the heck did they get me...?

11 comments:

Unknown said...

Seriously? Jury Duty???

That's like ... sounds so distant to me. >_>

Gummy said...

Got that twice already. It's such a pain.

Cryssoberyl said...

My only jury duty experience so far was very interesting. (I suppose it helps that I live about 5 minutes from the courthouse, as opposed to the poor people who have to commute from the edges of the county.) I hope it will be so for you as well. ^_^

Dex Kazekyuu said...

When will you release the third chapter of HEKIKAI NO AION? I really liked the mangas of Yuna Kagesaki, and in my vision, Hekikai no AION will be a great manga. Karin(Chibi Vampire) was also one of my favorites mangas. If you can, please, release the third A.S.A.P, ok?
Really thanks...

Anonymous said...

Great release! good job!

Pinsel said...

Jury duty, that's sounds cool ^^ we don't have that in Holland, don't know if that's a good or a bad thing...

Anonymous said...

How did they find you? >snicker!< Maybe *that* will teach you to not vote!

Anonymous said...

@Maou

Maybe it's be better to drop Shitsurakuen cause it seem Mako-Scans are actually dedicated to this manga, but it's up to you if you want to do it or not.

Dex Kazekyuu said...

wow!!
jury duty... i'm brazilian, don't know much about the real culture of US, but this horrible condition of the people that lives in there I know. what if one of those criminals try to do something terrible with you... be careful man... and, what about HnAION??^_^

ruffles said...

Do you pay taxes? If you do, that's how they get you. License or otherwise. You poor bastard.

Maou Zenigame said...

...yeah, my mother figured that my regular voting was how they got me.

As for Shitsurakuen and other stuffs... I suppose I'll drop it. Yay tons of work going to waste and all that. -_-