Wednesday, October 7, 2009

I'm not dead~

...so on the day I'm finally over whatever I had and some people came to install a new sump pump in my basement so I don't have to worry about flooding...

...I wake up to find that my glasses are broken.

So now I'm wearing a backup pair that makes everything slightly blurry and gives me a headache, so no translating for a little while longer. ._.;;

Probably shouldn't even be using the computer, either. >_>



And on a less crappy note, I'm grabbing some stuff from Kinokuniya on Friday. Stuff that I needed scans of like Mondlicht after the second volume, awesome thing like Gosick, and a few other things.

So I'm taking suggestions as to what to get in the meantine, so feel free to chime in.

8 comments:

Gummy said...

Sorry to hear about your glasses. Hope you get a new pair.

risingstar3110 said...

Keep your mind positive, that's what i often do in such situation :)

Dex Kazekyuu said...

oh, man... broken glasses are the worst... I use just for distant things (I'm not that blind for distance, but to drive I have to use them, specially in the night)

Man, if you need help on Hekikai no AION editing, please email me at afmh13@gmail.com
I'm a brazilian scanlator that want to translate this manga to portuguese, but my japanese is too much on the basics, so I translate from english (that's the reason I want so much your translations...). I have already 15 chapters of it in japanese, but IN JAPANESE...

ninavan said...

We'll wait for you, don't worry. And I'm sorry to hear about all the things going on right now, but as ringstar3110 said, keep your mind positive! :)

Anonymous said...

Be positive! Always and forever. It got me through in life. ^^

Anonymous said...

Were you planning on picking up later volumes of Fairial Garden? I think I read before that the main reason it's on hold is that only scans for volume 1 are available.

Gummy said...

Omg, someone actually got their hands on Mondlicht vol 3 raw scans? I can't wait to see it. I've been searching high and low on the web for these.

Anonymous said...

I hope you do pick up on Gosick!It's a nice story indeed :D