Monday, December 15, 2008

Deus Ex Machina 2


And as another example of Zenigame's less-than-stellar editing abilities, here's the second chapter of Deus Ex Machina.

In which we have Machina being a cold bitch, CLOCKWORK ROBOT BATTLES, and the first instance of their catchphrase.

Mediafire Megaupload


...in other news, I found through some poking that Uncassandra ended(unfortunately). The second tankoubon will be coming out at the beginning of January, so I'll be scanning it in myself if Rena-chan still hasn't posted the raws by then.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool, another chapter. Some nice action in this one. I look forward to more.

Morghus said...

Fun fun fun! Thanks for the chapter, this is looking good.

Let's hope there'll be no wishy washy moments :D

Anonymous said...

I hope you'll continue to do this....

She reminds me of Triela from Gunslinger Girl, althought a more bad-ass version...

Unknown said...

Good job!
If you need an help with the edit I'm here!