Sunday, December 7, 2008

Gurenki -Creo the Crimson Crises- 4


Here's chapter four of Gurenki... in which we get a fight scene, some angsting, and Creo being a pervert.

Oh, and some actual story progression too. :>

Mediafire


...in other news, I was poking through Yuri na Hibi for possible titles I might want to check out in the future... and noticed that they had Hitsugi Katsugi no Kuro listed with a yuri rating of 2/5. Now, the title is Super Awesome and everyone should buy it(I'm serious), but I've read two volumes and there's absolutely zero yuri to be seen, even with my yuri goggles at maximum power.

So yeah, confusion. ._.;;

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

ohmaigoshness major <3333 for moar creo! thanks for this release :D

Anonymous said...

fastttttt

Anonymous said...

Wow, another chapter. I'm really loving this. Keep up the great job.

Anonymous said...

Arigatoo!
went I saw the RAW of the manga I really like the style of the mangaka

Thank a looot to translate it
I <3 it

Anonymous said...

I only say two words: stupid cat ^^

Anonymous said...

So.... Freaking cuteeeeee!!!!! XD
Thank you so, SO much for all your effort in this!
The story is amazing, I haven't read or seen something like this in a long time!!

Anonymous said...

It's a shame that Yurihime is published quarterly, and I'm afraid that this manga would be only two volumes long. Anyways, thanks for scanlating this, loved it.

Anonymous said...

Love this manga! The plot is still kinda blurry but i guess it'll be clearer after some following chapters

Anonymous said...

OhmyGOD! FAST! LOVE LOVE LOVE U GUSY! ♥
imma recommend this scans to my friends [[:
oh i really like creo more than the kiki coupling lol

Unknown said...

you are so freakin' fast! -_-;; Thank you for all your hard work ^_^

Parallactic said...

Thanks for scanlating the manga, and uploading it.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting chapter 4 so soon!Creo's turn out to be more than what she looks like and the story development was quite good. It's been awhile since there's a decent action/fantasy yuri manga like this, the fighting scene wasn't bad at all. I'm looking forward to see the story behind Creo and Suou's sis.On the other hand Hitsugi Katsugi no Kuro kinda reminds me of Kino no Tabi, looks interesting although too bad there's no yuri in it.