Friday, December 12, 2008

Gurenki -Creo the Crimson Crises- 5


Chapter five...

...in which I look at Creo and my brain-Zenigame screams out "UTENAAA!!!"

One more chapter left(5.5) until I run out of scans for this series... it kind of sucks, but one can hope that issue 14 of Yuri Hime will magically appear and resolve the AAGH CLIFFHANGER.

Mediafire


Still waiting on Epitaph 3, by the way. Suppose I'm going to have to turn on Nag Mode...


...in other news, I decided to pick up two recent series which I'm loking for editors to help out with- Saitama Chainsaw Girl and Deus Ex-Machina. Info, raws and whatnots are in the "More Help Wanted" link on the sidebar.

I want to release Deus Ex-Machina in particular, so I'd reeeally appreciate any editing help there... I'll be your best friend? Pwease? :3c


...and as a final note, thanks to everyone who's helped through shameless site-plugging to push my counter past 20,000 hits. Monday was the most hits I've ever gotten in the history of ever, and every day since then's gotten as much as release days used to get. Many thanks to Lililicious in particular, as a large percentage came from them. o/

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well this chapter was interesting in many ways ^^
I didn't know lower Oni in demon world don't wear panties for example ;)
Also yes,Creo as Utena is just in such "so cool" mode,she could have any girl in that class now.
As for Akane well I hope we will finally learn about her and Creo story in next chapter.

Anonymous said...

Read first page -> nosebleed :D
This manga keeps getting better and better. I just hope Akane will be ok...

Anonymous said...

...What the hell?!

Anonymous said...

omggggg cliff hanger ;-;
that sucks D:
loving it!
i love creo :3
and Kiki is HILARIOUS AHAH
lmaoo

darkchibi07 said...

I'm assuming the you peeps out there who are drooling over Creo are girls, right? I mean, who couldn't resist over a sexy female demon wearing a boy's uniform! :o

Anonymous said...

It's not just girls who are drooling over Creo, darkchibi07; she's incredible (that first page was amazing...) .

But yeah, a very good chapter. Can't wait to find out what happens with the cliffhanger. Thanks a lot for your work on this series (and most of the others).

Anonymous said...

XD Again, this chapter made me be in a very good mood! Kiki is hilarious as ever!! I hope Akane is okay, though I'm getting awfully curious about her!!
Thanks again for a wonderful chapter!

Anonymous said...

Thanks soooo much!!

Anonymous said...

hmm...somehow I can't download this..mind to fix it?