Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Gurenki -Creo the Crimson Crises- 2


Faster than a shinkansen...

...and so, in just three short days, here's chapter two of Gurenki. Once again, many thanks go to ShiroAka for editing.

In this one, we get some actual background... though I've read six chapters of this and I still have no real idea where it's going. o/

But it's amusing and the art's really good so I'm not complaining.

Mediafire


...just a heads up, chapter three might take a little while. Taking down and translating the crazy amount of text in this series is kind of really draining. :/

However, Zenigame shall perservere~

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thnx for the translation, this manga is really AWESOME & like to read it more, keep the good work.
btw, how many total chapters are out there?

Anonymous said...

I... I still don't know what's going on.

Anonymous said...

Wow, another chapter all ready. Keep up the great work. I'm loving this series so far.

Anonymous said...

So chapter 3 have even more text?
LOL
I like this story so far,it's not making much sense after reading 2 chapters but still it's cute,since Suou became Creo live partner :D

Anonymous said...

Wow, this is so funny!! And Gemini is so cute X3
I really don't know what's going on, but this seems like a really great story! Thanks for all your efforts in this, it's really paying off!!

Anonymous said...

me like, me read, me give cookies to all ;)

thanks for a fast release of this lovely gorgious artwork manga...which after being translated and looked at for 100th time still makes me drool....love the chicks *.*

Anonymous said...

Thanks! Great manga!

Anonymous said...

kick ass! u are really fast!! i love u guys! [: u rocks!! ♥♥♥
makes me happy, because i am having a busy week ;-;

Anonymous said...

EMBALMING 10!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
when!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Really like the art

Eagerly waiting on on Epitaph chapter!

LunarMiko said...

I'm enjoying this story so far. Thank you for bringing it to us!

Maou Zenigame said...

@Ro0oney:
There are seven chapters, though I only have scans for the first six.

@Anonymous:
That depends on whenever the editing peoples get it back to me.

Anonymous said...

HELP Please. Mediafire is giving a Invalid or Deleted File error for this file:(

Unknown said...

I would like to reiterate what the previous commenter wrote: chapters 2&3 seem to have been deleted from mediafire, could someone please reupload them?