Friday, January 1, 2010

Karakasa no Saien 3


あけましておめでとう!!

And here's a special new year's treat, something that even I'd given up on seeing released- the third chapter of Karakasa no Saien.

Thanks go to Lenners for actually sticking with it all this time while others dropped out.

Here's hoping the next chapter doesn't take another five months to release, as running behind a quarterly-released manga is kind of really sad. >_>;;

Mediafire Megaupload


More stuff to come soon (hopefully), provided real life leaves me alone long enough to actually get something done.

5 comments:

Lenners said...

My apologies to everyone again (:

Anonymous said...

Hehe thanks, and a late happy new year.

Anonymous said...

Thanks a lot for this one.

I really like Karakasa no Saien and was waiting for the next chapter.

I wish you good luck, and hope you can continue with more chapters from this manga, great work!

Beni-chan is very funny and interesting.

Lagunax said...

Sorry, the last one was my message but i didn´t wrote my name: Lagunax, nice to meet you!

Bye and Thanks

shikome kido mi said...

This remains awesome, now that I finally got around to reading it.
It's closer to the exceedingly high quality of the first chapter than the merely good quality of the second.
Also, while I originally thought this was going to be one of your few non-yuri stories I now have to wonder because the manager clearly starts daydreaming about the cute psycho before becoming motivated to kidnap her from her wedding (look at the hair length in the sudden flash before the cat says it's raining).

Hoping for four soon.