Thursday, January 21, 2010

Tama to Tama to 1


Here's a new series, complete with a loli miko, demonic posession, and the requisite yuri on top of all that.

Do we have a winner? Decide for yourself.

Many thanks go to eynit for editing this one.

Mediafire Megaupload


The nice thing about scanning in my own stuff is that I don't have to worry about raw availability.

The bad thing about scanning in my own stuff is that I get to feel like an asshole for putting books into the microwave.

Yay tradeoffs.

5 comments:

Gummy said...

pretty cute manga. Uh-oh, it looks like Tama left the village, what will happen from here on out? Anyways, thanks for introducing us to a new manga series, Maou.

Anonymous said...

Pardon my ignorance on the matter, but I'm curious; why do you microwave the books?
Does it make them easier to scan?

Maou Zenigame said...

You microwave the book in order to loosen the glue so that you can take the book apart.

There are other ways, but they're also more likely to start a fire, so yeah. >_>;;

Pinsel said...

Hey Maou, you can also try the iron method [http://hem.bredband.net/pnyxtr/scanning/iron_debind.html] for debinding, which you could also use for binding it again [http://193.170.75.13/~e0225705/rebinding.html].

They say it could also be done with a hairdryer but I think I'm going to use the iron method, see this forumpost on mangahelpers for more information about all of these methods [http://mangahelpers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1854].

Anonymous said...

I'm liking this series so far.