Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Majimoji Rurumo 0


...and just what has a Zenigame been doing for the past week instead of translating?

Playing Tales of Graces.

Only playing Tales of Graces. -_-;;

But I cleared it yesterday, so that's the end of that... at least until I decide to start my second playthrough.


...but yeah. Today we have another of those series that I'd forgotten that I even translated... here's chapter 0 of Majimoji Rurumo.

It's a prequel chapter, which explains how exactly Shibaki got into his little situation.

Mediafire Megaupload



...seriously, though. Tales of Graces is SO good. ._.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great to see your back, I also finished tales of graces last week and I also think its a great game, hope they bring it to america so I can understand the story better, anyway I hope to see more chapters of Monlich I saw the raw fo volume 3 sometime ago

Anonymous said...

Nobody translates Embalming nowadays, seems like the people from Binktopia have given up, such a shame.

Maou Zenigame said...

I'm actually about ten pages away from finishing chapter 11. >_>;;

Anonymous said...

in yamibo has the omake 4.5 Gurenki "I think the Crimson Crises http://www.yamibo.com/viewthread.php?tid=111640 and thanks for the manga.

Anonymous said...

Really Zenigame? That is so nice ;_; thx.