Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Nijipuri 5


C-C-C-COMBO BREAKERRR!!

...and as I continue to berate myself for letting the opportunity to make a bad Kenshin joke based on the previous chapter's title pass me by, I bring you chapter 5 of Nijipuri.

This one more or less cements Aoi's status as my favorite in the series.

And as always, credit for the super wonderful high-grade editing job goes to Antti.

Mediafire Megaupload


Been playing Ookamikakushi recently... with any luck, there's a path where Hiro can wind up with Isuzu without dying horribly in the end.

Because Isuzu is made of win and love. :3

5 comments:

Gummy said...

Thanks, this is my second favorite manga that you're scanlating since Tama to Tama to is that awesome.

NguyenSon said...

Thx for your work.

Anonymous said...

great job guys..thanks for everything especially nijipuri

Kyouchan said...

*dies* Ne, ne, ne~ Did you guys drop this project or something T^T? I deeply wish for more... If it has indeed been dropped, would you happen to have a link or .zip of any of the rest?

Anonymous said...

Sry, but could you guy tell me where is Nijipuri Ch1?

I can't find it T^T

*sob*

Thx a lot :)