Wednesday, March 18, 2009

...holy crap, you guys.

...so I was checking the user stats like how I usually do when I'm bored...

...and it turns out that Tuesday got the most hits ever, with a total of 6,269. Like, holy crap.

To put this in perspective, the old max leveled out at somewhere around 4700 hits.

So yeah, thanks a ton to everyone who's made this blog as popular as it is. I'm still shocked by it, to be completely honest.

Anywho, more yuri is on the horizon, even if I have to buy the volumes and scan them in myself.



...speaking of which, raws for Transistor Teaset have popped up online, and so I'm looking for someone who would be willing to edit it for me.

To use a description that isn't mine since I'm lazy...

"From the Animeraider:

When they were young, Suzu and Midori were separated as Midori moved away. Suzu grew up and has become a builder of robots and anything else mechanical she can get her hands on. One fateful morning her favorite electronics shop is closed so she goes off to relax while waiting for the shop to open when Midori calls again, after all these years, wanting to take up where they left off. Suzu is ecstatic about this – they had so much in common when they were young…

Only Midori has opened up a Maid Café…"

raw volume one


It's cute, and funny, and has scenes like this which may fill up the yuri void some.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great to see your success^^

Anonymous said...

It's because of your super-fast releases! Keep up the good work.

Anonymous said...

Do you have mediafire link??i have problem with megaupload..thanx

Anonymous said...

congratz on the page view!
=) the transistor teaset looks awesome looking forward to it!

sylfid said...

Oh, wow. This is from everyone madly checking back for updates several times a day, right? If those are unique hits, that's just insane.

Transistor Teaset is super cute, too. If Onsen Wakusei chapters will be somewhat scarce, I'd certainly adopt this in the meantime...

Anonymous said...

it's me again congat on your 6 000 visits, anyways, i was here reporting myself to help as an editor if you like

and also if you ike i can provide "el cazador de la bruja" raws and help editing them

i'll be in touch, f i don't eave my mail it's because im a paranoid

greetings dude

Dartan

Anonymous said...

Congrats! I can be your editor, but I barely get on my laptop now-a-days. I only get on to read stuff, then get off. (:
But if you need an editor just say so! Ehehe, looks good, the new series you're going to scan next.
Awww, you're so sweet. Buying mangas and scanning them yourself, that's awesome! You're definitely god! :P

Anonymous said...

I was listening to some random music while I was reading the raw and the USSR anthem came on as I was finishing up chapter 2 it was HILARIOUS

Anonymous said...

Congrats to you Maou! I'm deeply happy for your success!
Transistor Teaset seems interesting!
I'll look forward to it.
I also wanna help edit for your projects, you know.
I mean I wanna help those who need it but I am kinda not confident with my skills for now, though I have tried editing my own stuff.
Well, redrawing is much of my problems though.
Anyways, you're really kind! Even going through buying more yuri series and scanlating for us to read. Way to go Maou! (b^_')b Agree with the others... A god indeed.
More power to you and to your helpful editors!

Maou Zenigame said...

Thanks again for all your support. ^_^;;

As far as editors go, sylfid took up Transistor teaset for me so the only thing I really need an editor for right now in the yuri department is Seigi Kenkyuukai Serenade...

...so if you want to help with that or have any suggestions for me, email me at horobinomichi at gmail dot com.

Anonymous said...

the kampfer effect ^^
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2009-03-17/kampfer-light-novels-have-anime-in-the-work

quickford said...

Well, I just found this site a few days ago, and already I can tell it's one of my favorite things ever. Obviously I'm not the only one who thinks so, as the number of hits would suggest. Awesome work.