Friday, March 27, 2009

Nanatsuiro Drops 1


...first was angst, then erofoolishness, and now for something sweet and adorable and all that fun stuff.

Here's the first chapter of Nanatsuiro Drops, a joint with the folks over at Meow Scans.

I actually bought the LE version of the PS2 game back in the day(for the Sumomo figure, of course), but I've yet to actually play past the prologue... maybe translating this will give me some incentive to actually finish it.

Maybe. >_>;;


Mediafire Megaupload

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Word of warning: It's not yuri..

Anon said...

Holy shit somenoe finally picked up drops!! XD I loved the anime I hope you guys keep it up.

walro said...

I'm not so impressed with the opening of this as I was Serenade. The girls are cute I guess. It just seemed standard and not really that interesting.

I'll give it another chapter or two though. I trust your judgement.

Anonymous said...

I also have a bunch of visual novels that need to be read through but it's just so much text making me want to just fast-forward...