Saturday, March 14, 2009

Watashi no Taisetsu na Tomodachi 3


Renzoku releases...

...here's the third chapter of Watashi no Taisetsu na Tomodachi, in which Tachibana proves that she's... something else.



...while I'm happy that my monthly output seems to be more than a lot of groups put out in a year, it's also kind of GRAAH-inducing that my various editors seem to like to finish with chapters at the same time. >_<

I have like six series that I need to translate for at once...


...but it's not really something to be complaining about, I'm just happy that I have so much help.

Thanks, everybody. o/


Mediafire Megaupload

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can tell from your comments that your actaully a really nice person arnt you :D

Anonymous said...

Great chapter.

Thanks for the release! I love how fast you release things. I check your site around 2-3 times a day. Keep up the good work!

Anonymous said...

Thanks again Maou!
I guess there's another series for me to look forward to.
Well of course, every yuri manga here too.
And now I have something else to read after PURE Marionation.
I'm gonna miss that manga...

@1st Anonymous:
Yeah I agree with you.
Nice people somehow in my own observations are those who don't post comments like "Oh damn it", "F*** it" or any curse words.
That's what I loved from the two yuri-related scanlators from two different scanlation groups namely shijima and Maou Zenigame. It's at least what I've observed so far. Hope you guys never change that nice attitude! \(^_^)o

Anonymous said...

woot! thankyou!! (((:

Anonymous said...

Thanks.

It was a cute chapter. i look forward to more.

Anonymous said...

ch 7 raw if you need it.
http://www.mediafire.com/?m2qgmuugq0n

Maou Zenigame said...

Eheh, you guys think more highly of me than I do myself... ^_^;;

And thanks for the raw, I was just about to ask for that. o/

Anonymous said...

@Maou Zenigame:
Hehe! Well "beauty is in the eye of the beholder" is what others say anyways. ^_^
Keep up with the excellent work Maou! \(^-^)o

On another note, this will be one of the series I'll watch out for after Sugar wo Otoshigoro (which is the first that I'm looking forward to)