Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Watashi no Taisetsu na Tomodachi 2


...and so, the deluge of releases continues...

Here's the second chapter of Watashi no Taisetsu na Tomodachi, which clears up the specifics of Tachibana's situation... the whole thing really is a shame. :/


...this one should have been up hours ago, but the damned thing kept screwing up every time I tried to upload it. >_<

As such, only the megaupload link for now. I'm going to have a freaking aneurysm if I get another "your upload timed out" message. -_-;;

Mediafire Megaupload

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here's a mediafire upload, if you want it.
http://www.mediafire.com/?mqmedxmin1n

Anonymous said...

Glad that Megaupload's passcode are easier to read now. Thx for the second chapter of Watashi no Taisetsu na Tomodachi. That is some title. I'll just call it Watashi.

Anonymous said...

You guys are fast even if you said you need more editors. I'm happy with the amount of Yuri that you're working on as well. Keep it up!

Anonymous said...

I have a feeling I'm really going to like this one.

Thanks for the chapter.

Anonymous said...

espero ver como va este manga XD!!

Maou Zenigame said...

@Anonymous 1:
Thanks.

@Ren:
Well, I'm just matching my speed to that of the editors. And since I have three who are quite fast, the series that they do come out quicker. ^_^

@Anonymous 2:
Heh, neither can I.