Friday, October 9, 2009

Akizakura


Found an old pair of glasses that don't kill my eyes, so here's something different... it's a Touhou doujinshi that I got for my birthday.

I don't usually do doujinshi, but since I actually own the thing, I said why the heck not.

Mediafire Megaupload


And in other news, the manga has been ordered. (yay)

First I tried Kinokuniya, but they only had like two titles that I wanted in stock. >_<

Then I tried bk1, but there was something weird going on with my card so that didn't work either. >_<

Finally ended up with Mangaoh, and my order seems to have gone through. Yay.

Also did a backup order with Yesasia for some other stuff, so more yay.


And as always, thanks for all the kind words.

4 comments:

Erin said...

Were you using a MasterCard for bk1? Mine stopped working there a while back. They still seem to take my Visa card fine, though.

Maou Zenigame said...

Yeah, that's what it was.

Hopefully, Mangaoh doesn't screw up on me when the charges finally go through...

NguyenSon said...

Thx for the release

rphjas said...

glad you are better..and i have missed seeing you on site..thanks always for all of your hard work and effort on our behalf!