Sunday, October 18, 2009

Onsen Wakusei 4


...rolling on with the releases...

Courtesy of sylfid, here's chapter 4 of Onsen Wakusei, in which... yeah.

Mediafire Megaupload


Sadly, this series ended with only one volume... I guess there wasn't enough Nino. :/

Though I suppose this'll free Takagi up for another series somewhere else... I wonder if he'll go back to Gum...

...in any event, I'll be looking forward to whatever he does next.

And I only have raws for this up to the next chapter, so if some kind soul out there could find the rest on Share or PD, that'd be super appreciated. >_>;;

3 comments:

ArcadeHitman said...

Chapter 6
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?t3ymwgnfzzk

Believe that's the last chapter.

Maou Zenigame said...

That would be it, thanks a ton.

The Upstairs Girls said...

Very nice bloog you have here