Sunday, October 18, 2009

L-size Little Sister 1


Is miracle!

...yeah, here's the first chapter of L-size Little Sister(finally).

Many thanks to B0mbe4man, who was kind enough to edit this after I threw the script at him the other week.

It's actually more like "payback," but that's neither here nor there... >_>;;

But yeah, adventures of giant imouto and pervert oneesan have arrived. Enjoy.

Mediafire Megaupload


...and in other news, my Mangaoh manga shipment should be arriving on Tuesday or thereabouts. Yay new series and all that.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

yay thx!

Anonymous said...

Thanks I've been waiting for this release since your 00 release.

NguyenSon said...

Thx for your hard work.

risingstar3110 said...

First thank for the chapter

Which 00 release was it....

Anyway, this manga take quite an original storyline that i really wish to see how things gonna turn out.... Ad yeah the humor of that "pervert intrusion" scene made me lol

b0mb34man said...

Zenigame is the king of loli/yuriness, but then again, he helps me translate all the time. Therefore, it is WRONG for me to not help Zenigame out when he's SOOOO short staffed (el oh el one man army). If Zenigame keeps helping me, you'll see some more releases from the king of loli/yuriness.

Maou Zenigame said...

Heh, I wouldn't call myself the "king" of anything.

Nexist said...

This was very cute. I look forward to future chapters.