Thursday, October 15, 2009

Mondlicht 11, 12, and Shitsurakuen 1


...we have a triple release today, courtesy of Dolor.

First off are chapters 11 and 12 of Mondlicht, which finish off the second volume.

Sadly, this also finishes off the rest of my raws for the series until my Mangaoh order ships. :/

But hey, I get to focus on something else for a while. Yay and all that.

Chapter 11:
Mediafire Megaupload

Chapter 12+omake:
Mediafire Megaupload

Volume 2 complete:
Mediafire Megaupload


And as an extra thing, Dolor picked up from Arion and finished off that first chapter of Shitsurakuen that I translated back in June or whatever. I won't be doing any more, but it's nice to see that my efforts weren't completely wasted.

As always, thanks a lot. o/

Shitsurakuen 1:
Mediafire Megaupload

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah, so you were the one who got the Shitsurakuen ball rolling? Thank you very much for having done so! I will be proofreading the new ScansRemix translations of the series, and as far as I can tell, the team seems committed to the series. Your work has most certainly not gone to waste!

edJack

Caroll said...

OMG!!! Thanks for Mondlicht. I love this manga.

ninavan said...

thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanks <3333

Anonymous said...

Just want to point out that page 56 from Shitsurakuen 1 is missing.

Anonymous said...

Is Shitsurakuen yuri?

Gummy said...

It's hard to tell if it's actually yuri at this point. Scanremix got up to ch.5, but imo I say that it's yuri since Sora, main protagonist could potentially create her own harem.

Anonymous said...

Me likies the new project =)

Hyate-sama said...

Shitsurakuen! Shitsurakuen! im looking forward for this :D
hope to see more yuri'ish moment in this new manga! daisuki!

Anonymous said...

ummmm…just wanna share...
I have a SHITSURAKUEN manga chapter 12 scanlated in ENGLISH…and a SASAMEKI KOTO chapters 35 & 36 raw…if you want to download it…heres the link…

http://otakublaze.blog124.fc2.com/