Thursday, October 22, 2009

Nijipuri 2


Here's the second chapter of Nijipuri, which is best described as "WHAT A TWIST!"

Mediafire Megaupload


As for the manga I got, I was pretty lucky... out of the five series I got without knowing anything about them aside from the mangaka, I ended up realy liking all of them.

ranking:
Shisuko na Futari > Mahou Shoujo Isuzu-san Full Throttle > Carbonard Crown >= Tenbin wa Hana to Asobu > Hitomi no Photograph


Though I seem to have crappy luck in picking the things I like, as Isuzu-san's currently on indefinite hold since Comic Yell folded back in May. It might come back like Comic High did, but who knows...

...I really hope that the series doesn't end up screwed over the same way that Kyouhaku Dog's was a few years back. >_<


And then there's Carbonard Crown, whose serialization situation is such that the second volume probably won't be released for another two years or so.

Nice how these things work out... -_-

9 comments:

ninavan said...

Wow, hahaha! Reika took a complete 180 degree turn? totally didn't see that coming xD! Anyway, thanks a bunch for the fast release of chapter 2, can't wait to see more of this manga! It's so funny/cute/dumb/you name it. Really appreciate your work =)

Gummy said...

Lol, a twist on the second chapter? Totally didn't saw that coming.

Anonymous said...

Suddenly, Reika looks really hot.

Gummy said...

From Beauty, to hot.

Anonymous said...

That was quite the surprise...

Anonymous said...

Wow, good find. Much love to the staff who worked on this for their time and effort.

Anonymous said...

Wow! I really like this! Please continue this series soon :) Thanks

risingstar3110 said...

Thank for the release, what's a twist we have here :D

shijima said...

I was sort of surprised Tenbin was only 2 volumes. Ending was sort of abrupt I think.
I liked Carbonard Crown but I have to agree on the serialization. :(
I need Japanese cell phone service or something.
I really like Mangaoh cause their package is so much better than Amazon.jp! Though I like the paper bags better they used to use before better than the black plastic ones now.